Nominate someone for the 2021 Innovator of the Year.
This award was created to nationally recognize a roofing contractor that has contributed to the advancement of the roofing industry through technical innovation and/or product development in one of the following areas:
- Production/Technology efficiency
- Safety innovation
- Client service/quality of delivery
- Employee recruitment/training/retention
- Environmental impact
- Licensed and bonded roofing contractor for a minimum of 5 years
- Minimum of $5 million dollars in gross revenue
- 10 or more employees
- Member of one or more accreditation organizations (This demonstrates a commitment to excellence, ethics, and the roofing industry as a whole by belonging to NRCA, WSRCA, or local/regional roofing contractor organizations like Roofing Contractors Association of WA.)
- Has the ability to openly cite community enrichment ties through local non-profits, company culture programs, and beyond.
- Innovation (Creative, integration, benefits, industry relevance)
- Results (Client satisfaction/acquisition, increase in gross margin, profitability)
- Design (Concept, development, technology, etc.)
- Strategy (Case for change/solution, planning , execution, budget)