The App will help businesses keep workers informed, safe, & productive during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Harness Software announces the availability of a FREE Safety Meeting/Toolbox Talk App that will enable construction companies to disseminate virus-related information to their remote workforces and help them document employee meetings. This app is immediately available to all construction companies in North America
The app includes access to the latest content from reputable sources such as the Centers For Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and National Institutes of Health (NIH). All information within the app will be organized into short talks with emphasis on points relevant to construction workers.
- The app will be updated automatically as more information becomes available
- All material will be available in English & Spanish
- Foremen or Supervisors will be able to quickly capture names and signatures from the attendees of each safety meeting/toolbox talk
- PDF records of each meeting can be automatically emailed back to the office
- THE APP WORKS ON ALL MOBILE DEVICES
“Construction workers don’t have the option to work from home. Companies need easy access to the information necessary to protect their employees and keep them as productive as possible during this crisis. We are all in this together. That’s why we’re launching this free resource,” said Tom Whitaker, CEO of Harness Software. Existing Harness Software customers will also receive enhanced resources as part of this program to battle fear & the spread of the disease.
Find out more and access the app at www.harnessup.com/covid19